Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback $19.99 $24.99 CAD
- ebook $14.99 $19.99 CAD
- Cool things to do in and around the city: Stroll over to the Rose Kennedy Greenway or rent a kayak on the Charles. Dig in to dim sum in Chinatown and get lost in the stacks at Boston Public Library. Immerse yourself in local history on the Black Heritage Trail and get to know Cambridge beyond Harvard Yard. Pay respect to Boston’s sports dynasties or take in a drag show at Jacques
- Day trips and weekend getaways: Rejuvenate on a weekend in the Berkshires, discover America’s LGBTQ playground in Provincetown, get your feet wet at the beach, or explore a new art exhibit at Mass MoCA
- Experiences broken down by category: Find ideas for each season, activities for kids, outdoor adventures, arts and culture, scenic drives, and more
- A local's advice: Whether it’s a worthwhile stop on the Freedom Trail or a neighborhood food hall, local author Cameron Sperance knows the ins and outs of Boston
- Inspirational full-color photos throughout
- Easy-to-scan planning tips: Addresses, time allotment, T stops, and tips for avoiding the crowds if you're heading to a popular attraction
About Moon Travel Guides: Moon was founded in 1973 to empower independent, active, and conscious travel. We prioritize local businesses, outdoor recreation, and traveling strategically and sustainably. Moon Travel Guides are written by local, expert authors with great stories to tell—and they can't wait to share their favorite places with you.
For more inspiration, follow @moonguides on social media.
"Moon handbooks are always a pleasure to read. The writing is crisp, the research impressive, and the recommendations practical and down to earth."Chicago Tribune
“The books are more easily readable than other guides. The main attractions are also marked with a special icon and sidebars and boxes highlight special information, making the Moon handbooks one of the most user-friendly guides in terms of visual appeal and organization…the quality is uniformly excellent."Transitions Abroad
"Far from narrow minded, each Moon travel guide gives itinerary options for a variety of travelers’ budgets—from frugal to lavish. They make books catering to those who love the outdoors, those who have limited time, those staying exclusively in cities and those who’ve fully committed to living abroad. In all, they have hundreds of titles, ranging Bermuda to Budapest, that’ll teach you to embrace a new culture."Gear Patrol, "The Best Travel Guidebooks for Every Journey"
"Moon handbooks have become known as well-written and exceptionally informative guides."The New York Times
"Moon guides are perfect for the relaxed road tripper or outdoor explorer."No Small Plan
"Moon handbooks are known for cannily combining logistical information with cultural background of a country or state."Los Angeles Times
- On Sale
- Mar 29, 2022
- Page Count
- 256 pages
- Moon Travel