Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback (Revised) $14.99 $19.99 CAD
- ebook (Revised) $9.99 $12.99 CAD
- Walk through the city's coolest neighborhoods, including Soho, the West Village, the Lower East Side, Williamsburg, and more, with color-coded stops and turn-by-turn directions
- Find your scene with top ten lists for restaurants, arts and culture, and coffee
- Get to know the real New York on six customizable walks: Stroll past icons like the Flatiron Building, the Empire State Building, and Rockefeller Center, or learn more about the history of jazz and the Harlem Renaissance. Take in jaw-dropping views along the High Line, shop the trendiest brands in the Meatpacking District, and explore world-famous galleries and museums. Cross the Williamsburg Bridge, hit a flea market, and discover coffee shops tucked among the Brooklyn warehouses. Sample authentic Chinese noodles and dim sum, comforting soul food, and old-school deli standbys, or admire the city skyline from one of New York's many rooftop bars
- Explore on the go with foldout maps of each walking route and a removable full-city map, all in a handy guide that fits in your pocket
- Discover public transportation options like bike rentals, subway, taxis, buses, and ferries
About Moon Travel Guides: Moon was founded in 1973 to empower independent, active, and conscious travel. We prioritize local businesses, outdoor recreation, and traveling strategically and sustainably. Moon Travel Guides are written by local, expert authors with great stories to tell—and they can't wait to share their favorite places with you.
Check out our guides to more of the world's best cities, so you can hit the ground running! Also available: Moon Tokyo Walks, Moon Amsterdam Walks, Moon Paris Walks, Moon Rome Walks, and Moon London Walks.
- On Sale
- Mar 5, 2024
- Page Count
- 160 pages
- Moon Travel